- Anthony Commisso/TuxegoTux/Formal Wear
- Fort TiconderogaVenue
- The Pink OrangeOther/Miscellaneous
- Mazzone HospitalityCatering
- Bigler ProductionsVideo
- Clifton Park RentalDecor
- Experience & Creative DesignFlowers & Decor
- Angela's BridalDress(es)
- Alayne Curtiss/Make Me FabulousHair & Makeup
- Lisa LightPlanning/Coordination
I’m excited to have recently been asked to be a part of a photo shoot last week organized by Lisa Light, as a part of WellWed Magazine, featuring one of the newest and most amazing venues, Fort Ticonderoga. Not only was the day a lot of fun, but I had the pleasure to work with some of the hottest wedding professionals int he business, who all worked extremely hard to make this come together. I had a lot of fun shooting with the models (Olivia, Grace & Eric) and with an amazing setting to work with…. I even got to grab a few aerial shots with my new camera/helicopter that I’ve been toying with.
A special thanks to all those amazing professionals for their hard work and for allowing us to be a part. Check out a few images from the shoot below!